Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Georgia - Mo Manning

My friend Maria, who I met through stamping is a lovely young woman --- and I'm a nervous wreck doing a card for her as she does absolutely beautiful work so I figure my stuff has got to be top notch before I send it to her. Not that she'd ever be fussy about what she got, I just feel like I have to do a great job because she's so good!  So, I relied as usual on Mo Manning - this lovely image is Georgia and I loved the exuberant look on her face and the dancing, etc.  I also kind of blinged up the card because most people know I add lots of bling for the people I like!  If I weren't such a blabbermouth nobody would have known that and I would have relieved the pressure on myself.  Oh Well!
Materials:  Mo Manning - Georgia; DP: SU: CS: SU: Spellbinder Die; Memory Box Corner; SCACD Garden Corner Die; Bling and Pearls from Dollar Store; Colour by Copic


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your technique on the grass, great card!

Jenn Joncas said...

I counted the bling so I know how much should be on my next card from you!!!!! (:
Beautiful card Kirsty!! I love the image and the die cuts in the corners are beautiful!! I really like the patterned paper you used.